2nd International Postgraduate Conference on Media and Communication,
Universitas Airlangga is one of the annual events used to developing the creativity community in society development. International Conference with the main theme Digital Society: Challenges and Opportunities in (Indonesia) Future: is trying to explore how the media and communication opportunities, challenges, and its role in politics, economics, social and culture in digital era are.
Challenges and Opportunities in (Indonesia) Future
- 1. Digital Public Relations
- 2. Digital Marketing
- 3. Political Communication, Democracy and Government in Digital Era
- 4. Digital Media and Communication Behavior
- 5. Culture Communication in Digital Era
- 6. Consumer Culture in Digital Era
- 7. Technology Determinism in Digital Era
- 8. Organization Communication in Digital Era
Deadline for abstract submission August 22nd, 2018
Announcement for accepted abstracts August 27th, 2018
Deadline for full paper submission September 14th, 2018
Conference Fee and Payment
Selected papers will be published in scopus indexed publication (with Additional Fee)
Early Bird Registration
- Presenter Registration Deadlines July 13rd, 2018
- SOLD OUT
- Audience Registration Deadlines August 31st, 2018
- Rp. 500.000,-
- Presenter Registration Deadlines August 22nd, 2018
- Rp. 1.500.000,-
- Audience Registration Deadlines Oct 24th, 2018
- Rp. 600.000,-
- Bank Name :
Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
- Account Name :
Unair FISIP Seminar International
- Account Number : 9880101000000057
- *International Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), the bank SWIFT Code is BNINIDJA
In this session, organizing committee will be presenting media and communication expert as speaker who discuss various issue that related to the main theme of the conference.
Associate Professor, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Our Steering Comitee
Gallery Video IPCOMC Airlangga University
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a category below for a list of applicable answers, from the when and where, to detailed information about sessions and more. Still need an answer to your question? For more information, Send Mail or Contact
- When will the conference take place? Where is it located?
The 2nd International Post-Graduate Conference on Media and Communication will take place October 24, 2018 at the Novotel (Samator) Hotel, Surabaya.
- How can I register? What are the registration rates?
IPCOMC members will receive an email with registration details when registration opens. Please visit the https://ipcomc.fisip.conference.unair.ac.id for deadlines, rates, and other registration information.
- How to contribute as presenter?
You can sign up as presenter on the registration form. Workshops are included in conference registration and incur an additional fee.
- Can I join as audience not as presenter?
Of course you can, just sign up as audience on the registration form on our website.
- How can I reserve a hotel room, and what are the rates?
We will help you for the reserve, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
Yes, our conference will be held just in one day. Please note that your registration is valid only for sessions and events on that day and badges will be actively checked throughout the conference to ensure that participants have registered properly.
- Is the conference schedule available?
Details will be posted on our website as they are confirmed. A full conference schedule, including conference sessions, will be available on our website.
- How can my organization become a conference sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are limited, so act today. Sponsorships are processed in July till Sept for the conference the following year. To become a sponsor and for more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Can I advertise in the conference program?
Yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- What services are available for special needs and requests?
IPCOMC encourages persons with disabilities to participate in their programs and activities. Please contact email@example.com to request ASL interpreter services or other accommodations for special needs.
- I just want to attend one session. Is that possible to do without registering for the conference?
Individuals wanting to participate in one session must register for a one-day pass for that day; IPCOMC does not allow unregistered attendees to come to sessions or other conference events.
- I'm a presenter - is there a PowerPoint template I should be using?
All presenters should have received a link to a page on our website, which includes a link to the PowerPoint template.
- Is there funding available to help with travel/registration costs?
IPCOMC is unable to assist with travel or registration costs.
- Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
Yes, A certificate of attendance is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org following the conference.
2nd International Postgraduate Conference on Media and Communication
Magister Media & Komunikasi
Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik
Novotel Samator Hotel (Maps) Jalan Raya Kedung Baruk No. 26-28 Rungkut, Surabaya East Java, Indonesia
Whatsapp: Ms. Bela +62 852-3366-6976 Mr. Okto +62 812-3795-0082